Nuova release dei driver video Radeon, versione 20.8.3, con un interessante changelog e molti bug fixes.
Aggiunto il supporto a Project CARS 3™, Marvel’s Avengers™, Fortnite™ (12% di performance in più su RX 5700 XT).
Le correzioni più interessanti:
- Mortal Shell™ may experience a game or application crash when opening the inventory window in game.
- Enabling HDR on some Radeon FreeSync 2 displays, may intermittently cause the display refresh rate to be forced to the FreeSync ranges minimum refresh rate during gameplay.
- Surviving Mars™ may experience an application crash or hang at launch on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- eFootball PES 2020™ may experience an application crash at launch on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Radeon Overlay may not be available or may fail to invoke on Hybrid Graphics system configurations when playing Hyper Scape™.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive™ may experience intermittent stutter when some applications are running in the background such as third party matchmaking clients or Discord™.
- YouTube playback may become frozen with Microsoft® Edge player and Chrome™ when played on an extended display on some AMD Ryzen™ 7 3000 series and AMD Ryzen™ 4000 series APU system configurations.
Il changelog completo e download QUI