EK Vector RTX RE RGB – Copper + Plexi è un waterblock single slot ad alte prestazioni compatibile con molte schede video RTX Turing. Non compatibile con tutte le versioni, verificare sempre la compatibilità a questo link: http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/
The EK-Vector RTX RE high-performance water block is an evolution of the original EK-Vector water block specially designed for multiple reference NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX Turing based graphics cards. The cooling engine is tweaked for even more performance with an optimized flow pattern. It also offers extended compatibility fitting more reference design based graphics cards.
This water block is compatible with all reference design GeForce RTX 2080 based graphics cards, but as always, we recommend that you refer to the EK® Cooling Configurator for a precise compatibility match.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of glass-like Acrylic. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. The front aesthetic corner piece is lit up with LED strip. This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
EK® recommends the purchase of a retention backplate which improves the aesthetics of your graphics cards, but also provides additional passive cooling to the GPU core and circuit board VRM section.
G1/4″ threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of EK-Scalar GPU Terminals. The EK-Vector RTX RE GPU water block terminal cover is not compatible with FC Terminal X and FC Terminal (Legacy) multi GPU connectivity bridges.
– EK-Vector RTX RE series high-performance water block
– Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
– Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
– 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
– 6mm Allen key
– Thermal pads
– Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia – Europe!
- A causa dell’immensa varietà di raccordi disponibili sul mercato EK garantisce la compatibilità solamente con i propri prodotti.
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- Check your toolbox if you are missing this special Hex adapter for some of the screws.
- Fittings are just for showcase and are not included!
- The EK-Vector GPU water block terminal cover is not compatible with FC Terminal X and FC Terminal (Legacy) multi GPU connectivity bridges.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!